Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bendy Keyboard Sports Skype Dialler & USB Hub

I’m in the market for a bendy keyboard these days since I’m rubbish at typing fast on laptop keyboards. This one caught my eye but, since I want one with LED-lit keys too, I had to rule it out.

Still, this one does have a fair bit on offer for your £30. Apart from being ‘virtually indestructible’, according to the sellers, the snappily-named Flexible Keyboard with Skype Dial Pad and 2 Ports USB Hub has an in-built speaker and microphone too.

It’s also washable, silent, light and comes with the Skype software on CD and a USB-to-mini cable.

Could be useful for anyone looking for something to use in the office and on the go. Not very useful for hitting your boss with though.-Martin Lynch

From: http://uk.gizmodo.com/

No comments: