Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome the Guest

Welcome the Guest

Good afternoon ma’am, welcome to Garcia’s Hotel & Restaurant.
I’m Joan Dixie at your service.
May I suggest a table for you ma’am?
This way pls…. follow me
Would this table be alright for you ma’am? Have a sit ma’am.
Excuse me ma’am may II put the table napkin on your lap?
Excuse me ma’am may I put the water into your water goblet?
Thank you ma’am….
Excuse me ma’am may I suggest a glass of refreshing drink?
We have pineapple juice, orange juice & ice tea… which do you prefer ma’am? Thank you ma’am…
Excuse me ma’am, here’s your pineapple juice.

Presenting the Menu
Excuse me ma’am, may I present to you our menu for your food selection?
Thank you ma’am… I”ll be back after 3 – 5minutes to take your order.

Taking order
Excuse me ma’am, if you are ready, may I take now your order?
For you ma’am, may I repeat your orders.
For your appetizer 1 serving of fried shrimp/mushroom
For your soup, 1 serving of corn soup
For your salad, 1 serving of cucumber salad
For your main course, 1 serving of lapu-lapu spinach rolls
For your dessert 1 halo-halo
Did I get your order ma’am?
How about your sidings, would you like to prepare?
Plain rice or garlic rice? Thank you ma’am.
Your order will be served w/ in 20 – 30 minutes. Is it alright for you to wait ma’am? Thank you ma’am.

Completing the order
Excuse me ma’am may I now complete your order?

Serving orders
Excuse me ma’am may I now serve your appetizer? Your fried shrimp w/ mushrooms. Thank you ma’am. enjoy your appetizer. Excuse me ma’am me if you are finished w/your appetizer, may I now get the soiled dishes? And serve your cream of corn soup? Thank you ma’am. Enjoy your soup.
Excuse me ma’am if you’re finished w/ your salad, may I now get the soiled dishes and serve your Lapu-Lapu for your main course and plain rice for your sidings? Thank you ma’am.
Excuse me ma’am would you like to accompany your main course w/ novelino wine? A sweet vintage of 1989.
Shall I open the bottle for you ma’am?
Do you have additional order ma’am? Thank you ma’am.
Excuse me ma’am, may I serve your halo – halo?
Thank you ma’am.

Presenting the bills
Excuse me ma’am, may I present your bill?
Thank you ma’am, I received 1,000.00 pesos.
Excuse me ma’am I’ll be back w/ your change. Excuse me ma’am here’s your change…
Is there any suggestion & comments ma’am?
Thank you ma’am, were looking forward to your next visit.


Welcome the Guest

Good afternoon ma’am, welcome to sweet Honey Hotel & Restaurant.
I’m Mildred, at your service.
May I suggest a table for you ma’am?
This way please.. Follow me
Will this table be alright for you ma’am? Have a sit ma’am.
Excuse me ma’am may II put the table napkin on your lap?
Excuse me ma’am may I put the water into your water goblet?
Thank you ma’am….
Excuse me ma’am may I suggest a glass of refreshing drink?
We have pineapple twist lemon juice & orange juice … which do you prefer ma’am? Thank you ma’am…
Excuse me ma’am, here’s your pineapple twist lemon juice.

Presenting the Menu

Excuse me ma’am, may I present to you our menu book for the food selection and I’ll be back with you to take order.

Taking order

Excuse me ma’am, if you are ready, may I take now your order? Thank you ma’am.
Excuse me ma’am, may I repeat your orders.
For your appetizer 1 serving of French fries
For your soup, 1 serving of mushroom soup
For your salad, 1 serving of Italian potato salad
For your main course, 1 serving of Lechon manok
For your dessert 1 ice cream
And for your beverage, ice tea
Did I get your order ma’am? thank you ma’am.
Your order will be served w/ in 30 – 40 minutes. Is it alright for you to wait ma’am? Thank you ma’am.

Completing the order
Excuse me ma’am may I now complete your order?

No comments: